Современная всемирная литература
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Epistolary genre. Prince Rasul Yagudin (Paris, France). To the minister of health of Germany

Go down

Epistolary genre. Prince Rasul Yagudin (Paris, France). To the minister of health of Germany Empty Epistolary genre. Prince Rasul Yagudin (Paris, France). To the minister of health of Germany

Post by Admin Tue Sep 11, 2018 5:14 pm

To the minister of health of Germany

From Dr. Rasul Yagudin, PhD

Good morning. I am a journalist Rasul Yagudin

Now I am preparing an article about violation of human rights of victims of psychiatric coercion in Germany.
I would like do demand you to explain me everything about wild stories, whiches I had heard in Germany, so
Yevgeniya Usorova was violently locked in a mental hospital of Ginsburg city, where she is being tortured by „doctors“ of psychiatry, where the „doctors“ had blocked her bank credit card and now are stealing her money, right?

Try to understand, dear colleague-doctor. Every time I accept wild stories like these nearer and nearer to the heart. Sooner or later I shall start to consider you as enemies of the humanity and then I shall start a real journalistic investigation.

Impatiently waiting your answer,

Dr. Rasul Yagudin.
The member of the Union of journalists of Bashkortostan (Ufa), of the Union of the journalists of Russia (Moscow), of the International federation of journalists (Brussels), of the Association of Russian writers of the Union of writers of Bashkortostan (Ufa), of the Union of Russian writers (Moscow), of the International federation of Russian-Language writers (Budapest), of the Authors and publicists international association (London), of the International Guild of Writers (Berlin), the Chairman of the Board of Directors of the Worldwide Writers Corporation (New York), the Editor in chief of the magazine “Modern literature of the world”, the editor in chief of the regional release of “Objective newspaper” (Kiev) “ON -Bashkortostan”.

Admin
Admin

https://modern-literature.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down